Ulrich Timm hosts 30 minutes TV-Interview
19. März 2017. In the guest interview program of the German Tagesschau, "Ulrich Timm im Gespräch" US defense expert and book author Jay Tuck was given an opportunity to speak in depth on "Artificial Intelligence".
In the half-hour interview Tuck covered numerous positive aspects of AI in medicine, climate and food supplies, as well as threats eminating from AI.
Social Media Week
28. Februar 2017. As part of the global event "Social Media Week" (SMW) the Senat of the City of Hamburg, in cooperation with Hamburg's Chamber of Commerce, sponsored this prestigious high-tech forum.
Themes were the consequences of digitization. Guests were high-level representatives from business and technology.
Jay Tuck covered AI.
Parallel SMW Events were held in Lagos & Los Angeles, Milan & Mexico City, as well as Miami, New York, Atlanta, Austin and Sao Paulo.
Frankenstein vs. AI
When Science runs amok
Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei, Hamburg
28. Februar 2017.
In a follow-up discussion at the trendy Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei coffee shop, participants continued the debate, this time in a context with the 100th birthday of Frankenstein.
In a literary and philosophical dialogue with AI expert Jay Tuck, literary fiction was compared with high-tech non-fiction about science and its dangers.
Artificial Intelligence in Forensics and Police Work
Law Enforcement Conference, Berlin
25. Januar 2017. In the antiterror police work of the previous weeks serious deficiencies of the law enforcement agencies have become obvious.
Although many are political, others - more easily corrected - are technological. Equipment and skills of German authorities lag seriously behind those of neighboring countries like England and France.
At this nationwide gathering of law enforcement, US Security Expert Jay Tuck analized the deficits and presented a number of state-of-the-art technologies in u se elsewhere. From the two-and-a-half year investigative research for his book on artificial intelligence, he presented examples. Photo left, he is seen shaking hands with the Federal Minister of the Interior Thomas de Maizière.
Annual Meet of Hamburg's Young Entrepreneurs
Marriott Hotel, Hamburg
17. Januar 2017. At the New Year's Reception 2017 of Hamburg's Young Entrepreneurs (Junge Unternehmer) Jay Tuck delivered a thought-provoking keynote on "Artificial Intelligence and Modern Business."
He spoke to over 200 interested guests. 42 books were sold and signed.
Sold out: The Essen Philharmonic
An Event of the WAZ Newspaper and Universitätsklinikum Essen
10. November 2016. As first keynote speaker in the WAZ Future Forum series, US defense expert and television journalist Jay Tuck was booked for the opening event.
His subject was the considerable danger presented by artificial intelligence. Over 400 guests attended the event at the Philharmonic Hall in the city of Essen. Following the talk, which was accompanied by exclusive photos and video, participants had an opportunity for questions. Guests remained for over an hour after the original keynote to discuss the controversial topic. After the talk, the author signed copies of his current book "Evolution without us" (Plassen Publishing).
The live interview was conducted in German.
"Talk 2 Sabine Christiansen":
Sheikhs in Poverty
The Untold History of Abu Dhabi
Also: Arab Media & The Arab Spring - An Update
Cruise Lectures for Hapag-Lloyd
Arabian Gulf, departing Dubai, April 27, 2014
Venue: Cruise Ship MS Europa 2 / Dubai, UAE to Piraeus, Greece
Qualification: As Founder and CEO of Airtime Dubai Jay Tuck has many years of experience with the region and its history. In an feature documentary, he researched the history and culture of the UAE with many of the country's elders. His film "When the Sheikhs lived in Poverty" included exclusive interviews with leading Sheikhs, exclusive footage of their private residences and never-seen-before historical footage from the early years. The documentary was shown on 3sat, ZDF and ZDFinfo in Europe and will soon be showing on Arabic networks.
B.A.U.M. e.V. Annual convention 2017
Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt
18. Mai 2017. As Keynote-speaker on Artificial Intelligence, US top author Jay Tuck addressed the annual convention and award ceremonies of B.A.U.M. in the Commerzbank Arena in Frankfurt.
Over 400 delegates from across the country were gathered to discuss corporate strategies for sustainability. Tuck addressed three different groups at the event.
Book sales & signatures were organized by the Hugendubel Book Store of Frankfurt.
TEDx-Talk surpasses 1 Million views
"Artificial Intelligance - Blessing or Curse?"
30. November 2017. Today my TED-Talk on Artificial Intelligence passed the 500,000 mark. Approval ratings are 4 to 1.
TED is a global innovation conference for visionaries and technology leaders who are given a strict 18 minutes to present their futuristic ideas. In addition to top managers in high technology, this non-profit platform targets universities, libraries and innovators worldwide.
For the Hamburg TEDx event Jay Tuck was invited to explain why he is convinced that AI is a serious threat to our survival.
Patrizia Investment - Horizonte 2017
Technologie. Welt. Bewegend.
23. November 2017. At the historical Hamburger Fischauktionshalle Patrizia Investment hold a gala dinner, which was followed by the Investment Forum 2017. This year's subject was "Technologie. Welt. Bewegend".
Jay Tuck was invited for his keynote.
Heise Events: DeWIT
9. November 2017. The Fair and Networking Event Deutscher Wirtschaftsingenieurtag (DeWIT) was focussed on "Future Interdisciplinary - Think forward".
It was held at the prestigious Elbphilharmonie Hamburg.
Jay Tuck's keynote was held on "The Big Disruptor: Artificial Intelligence".
Vodafone Enterprise Plenum in Saarbrücken
German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
22. February 2018. At the venue of the German Research Center for AI in Saarland, the Vodafone Enterprise Plenum was held.
Theme: "The Role of Humans in the Future".
A keynote on the question "Will AI kill us?" wa held by Jay Tuck.
Agent for Mr. Tuck: London Speaker Bureau
Featured by ServicePlan
AI - One of the twelve most urgent themes of 2018
30. January 2018. Every year the prestigious German PR agency ServicePlan selects 12 technologies that will have significant influence on our daily lives.
They are published in the large-format magazine "Twelve". In the latest issue 2018 I was chosen on the subject of artificial intelligence - in both the English and German issues.
ServicePlan has offices at 37 locations worldwide.
Private Banking Kongress, Munich
Humanity, The Future, The Superintelligence
12. April 2018. At their annual summit meeting for wealth managers Rehblau Events held its Private Banking Kongress in Munich. In a successful combination of informative speeches and relaxed networking, the private bankers gathered for the two-day event at Munich's five-star Sofitel. Keynote speaker was Jay Tuck on "Humanity, The Future, The Superintelligence". (Link)
Foto: Anna Rauchenberger